Title

Title

Monday, August 1, 2011

Bronzing Goddess or Sun Worshiper?

I've been both! Growing up @ the beach with no SPF was pretty common as well as winter months baking in the tanning bed. That is until I turned 18...my first class in college was pathology and it quickly educated me on skin cancer and aging. I was mortified at the process of aging I had put myself through and the thought of cancer weighed heavily. I quickly decided that fun in the sun had to be with SPF with frequent shade time. In the meantime I've had several suspicious moles removed, as I recommend that you do the same! So being that I'm now paranoid of too much sun exposure, Ive navigated the world of bronzers and products for repairing sun damage. My fave products are glycolic peels for sun damage and hyperpigmentation and taking vitamins and drinking lot of green tea and some other products!
                              Sally Hanson Airbrush legs - easy to apply and smells refreshing!
                                 Mixing powder bronzer and your fave lotion 60/40 ratio & whip it!
                  E.l.f Essential glow bronzing powder is $1 and great quality! Sold @ Target & online

                 My fave lotion from Victoria Secret..smells like cotton candy! Yum ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment