Title

Title

Friday, August 12, 2011

August $teals

I'm obsessed with skirts! They are so versatile for me as I tend to wear them with a variety of tops varying in color and belts. I can adapt to season changes with them as well..from sandals, heels, and flats to tights and boots. I can never go wrong with the perfect skirt, so I'm excited to add two more to my collection! I got great deals on them, as well as a dress I'm featuring for this months deals.

                                             Pink skirt I adore so much from F21 for $9.50

 The next skirt I got from F21 for $15.80 is a tiered lace skirt. I couldn't find it on their site but its a new addition. The lace is made into flowers. Its vintage yet sexy! Pairing it with a silver metal necklace..

 Bondage is hitting the scene hard on the runway so when I came across this dress I was amused yet uncertain..until I tried it on! Its edgy yet classy and def looks best with my hair up. I got it a boutique in downtown Raleigh called Dapper Style House for $45 and the label is Se Sang!

                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment